Thursday, February 21, 2013

Which Path?

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

I sure wish I knew where I wanted to be.
Sure I'm only 18 years old, but I feel like I have a lot more years of experiences under me.
Every move I make, I think back to all I've done and the places I've been.
Some of them haunt me.
But some of them, some of those places I just want back. When I think about it harder, what I really want is to be happy with whatever I decide.
I have no idea how to do that

Decisions, decisions.....all part of growing up! 

“Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that.” 
― Ally CondieMatched

I'm glad for all those who grew with me


I at least know of one place I'm going for sure

Loves
Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment