Friday, February 1, 2013

Dying for Sunshine

....UNTIL TODAY! Today is beautiful, sunny, blue skies....it feels great. If only it was about 25 degrees warmer. I have to admit, wishing just leads to more wishing. I wished and wished for warmer weather, and here it is! But now I just wish it were even better. In high school, I would wish for a good race, and when I raced well I was always disappointed after and wished I had ran harder. I wish and wish that I could make some tips at work, but then once I do, I think I deserve even more.

But isn't that life? We are dying to get something, and once we do it's just not enough. We think, "once I get to this point, I will finally be satisfied." The truth is we never are. At least, I'm not. I just want summertime, I just want my decisions to be made, I just want to finally get through this test. I just want him back, I just want my old life again. I KNOW that the second time around, I would be better, it would be different. Truth is, that's never going to happen. Ever. We can't get what's past back. No matter what it is! The key is enjoying what we have right in this moment. If we can do that, we won't long for the past or the future. "Now" is a precious gift. And I know that I and others need to take the time to appreciate that gift better

SOME THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR now


The Sunshine
Sun changes my mood and makes it better, I swear. It's just the best. Sunshine is happiness

WE ARE THE BLONDTOURAGE
Haha I love Kensington. Just remember, she is from "Chicaaaago." I love her so much! and all my girls :)

SONG OF THE DAY


There's just more important things in this life than what it always seems

~loves
...Lake



No comments:

Post a Comment