Monday, February 18, 2013

Ghost

ONLY IN IDAHO


I am way behind on blogging! I want to mention some events :)

LAST WEEKEND
Last weekend was sooo much fun!! Lacey came to visit me. We sang and played on the guitar, ate tons of food, sang some more, ate some more, haha, She is leaving for China in just a couple days I cannot believe it. She will do great at teaching English! 

SIERRA
Sierra is one of my favorite people ever. We always talk about missing home, and summertime, but  we have so much fun together even in Provo, so maybe we will make it through! Our favorite thing to do is eat food and gossip about Pocatello life. I should probably get some new friends since all I do with all my friends is eat!! #fatgirlsforlife



MY BIRTHDAY
I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN PROVO. Amber and her boyfriend Mckay threw me a surprise party! It was at this little kid's play place, which sounds kind of lame, but it was so fun. There was a skating rink (my favorite), ice cream, pizza, my own party table, bounce houses, everything! And Amber's sister made my favorite kind of cake! It was probably one of my favorite birthdays.



VALENTINE'S DAY
So, the nicest guy gave me all these roses and balloons, like at different times throughout the night, and asked me to be his valentine the day before, and then made me dinner! I've just had a week full of kind people! I wasn't alone on Valentine's day after all.
We watched Wall-E and I fell in love it was so good. I just love kid movies 
BUT LET'S GET TO THE POINT. 
My dear friend Brittani got some $300 flower arrangement from a secret admirer! We figured out who nomad was eventually, but let's just say this was the highlight of everyone's day :) seriously tho
 #bruisedlipbritt



COMING HOME
I love this place, but it's haunted without you
Seriously.

...It still has been the most beautiful weekend that it possibly could have. God has been smiling down on me. I almost got killed on the way home by my driver (something sally would say), but hey it's okay. 
I open up my birthday gift from my mom, and what happens?
I GOT CAR KEYS?
IS THIS REAL LIFE.
Yup, sure is!!!


makin a trip to my old stomping grounds



THE TREE
So.......that one time me and Lacey got in a car wreck and took a tree down?
Long story short, the owner of the house with that tree was... angry. 
I drove by today and started laughing hysterically, because even though we uprooted that tree, the owner thinks it's going to survive for some reason, and has it all propped up and tied with a rope!
We ripped that tree straight out of the ground. IT AIN'T GONNA LIVE.


HAHAHAH so funny



THE WALKING DEAD
WHY DO PEOPLE WATCH THIS SHOW. It is beyond creepy. But slightly addictive? I watched it for the first time with some friends at my dad's house, and supposedly that place is haunted. I had to sleep there all.alone.in.the.dark. Anyway I kind of hate The Walking Dead but like it. All I know is that whoever made it up is a whackjob!!!

GHOST
Probably my new favorite movie.
Sometimes I feel like I have a ghost too, but he's not even dead. I hurts. I can't imagine how bad this would hurt.
This movie about dead people wasn't scary like The Walking Dead, it was actually really great. I've always loved Patrick Swaze so I'm not sure why I waited until now to see this movie! Anyway, it was just so hard to watch someone try to get over their loved one who died. Especially when she could still feel him so much.

This scene hurt the most, because saying goodbye is so painful when you know it's really forever this time.

But I know I'll be okay too, someday!!!

Loves
Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment