Tuesday, February 5, 2013

From the Heart

Because Britt's blog inspired me....

Dear BYU,
I'm not so sure I'm cut out to be here.

Dear Astronomy test,
I've never failed a test before so you take the prize!

Dear Dad,
I'm sorry our niners lost. I thought of you the whole game. We'll be back next year baby :) I miss you and days like this.



Dear Mom,
I miss you. Too bad you're not into electronics because maybe you would learn how to work your iphone and could then read my blog :)



Dear Home,
I'm scared to see you. I'm not sure that you're the same home I remember. I wish I could keep you the same home that I know, but time never stops ticking. In the words of Rascal Flatts, "I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong." I'm not so sure where I'm headed next in life. But Home, I think when we meet again I will finally know.



Dear Stupid Hoe,
I don't really think you're a stupid hoe, but Nicki Minaj says it well and sometimes I feel better for a second when I let myself be mad at you. I know you have feelings just as much as I do and I'm sorry. Honestly, I wish this didn't have to cost us our friendship. Sometimes I feel like you're a stupid hoe and you probably don't realize how much you impact me from miles away. Stupid Hoe, I hope we figure things out someday soon

Dear AKB,
I love you three dearly. KENZ I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE GOING TO LONDON ON STUDY ABROAD IN THE FALL! Amber, I can't wait for you to join the blondetourage at the hairstylist's on wednesday! and Britt, we are gonna have so much fun at Sleeping Beauty :) If I don't come back in the fall, I want you three to know that you turned my college experience from living hell into something actually pretty great.

Dear Abigail,
I wish we were still friends. We had some great times at girl's camp, jensen's grove, the rodeo, baseball games, biology class...I still haven't forgotten. I'll always love you! I'm so happy you found true love in your life. Maybe our paths will cross again someday.

Dear Abigail's brother,
I can barely recognize you these days. It's okay because you're better as a memory. Thank you for showing me 3 big things: faith, a family who loves each other, and how to enjoy the moment. I've passed those things on to some others, even if me and you shared them a long time ago, they're lessons that stayed with me.

Dear best friend of 6 years,
I miss you so much. You were always there to lean on. You saw it all! You were one thing that I knew how to succeed at. One I could trust. You molded me to who I am today. And now I still have you, but we're drifting apart. It gets harder to stay committed to you everyday. I wonder if we can ever be as close as we once were again. #keeprunning

Dear Fast Cars and Freedom,
Someday we'll know why it has to be this way.

Dear God,
I can feel your love stronger in these last few days than I have in a while, and it gives me hope


loves
<3 Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment