Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HOLLA NEW SEMESTER

MY ATTITUDE FOR THE DAY:

I just absolutely love everything about this

It's only day 2 of my second semester at school, and all I can say is WOWWWEEE. If this was the first couple days of last semester, I would most likely have a nervous break down!

A couple cool things....

My new religion class, the first half of the Book of Mormon- is going to be A TON of work. I think I will get a lot out of it. But aside from all the papers we have to write, and all the reading we have to do- we also have to read three books written about the Book of Mormon from church authorities! Who knows if you can hash tag in blogs buuut... #goingtodie

Next, my astronomy class. Yes I'm taking astronomy. And yes it's freaking cool. I had my mind blown just in the first day. And, to top it all off, my professor is PROFESSOR MOODY. I have been a Harry Potter reader since I was born, just kidding since like first grade when they came out. I have been a book nerd forever since I started reading when I was three. I read the bible in like third grade haha. Anyway how cool that my astronomy professor of all classes has a name like that?!

A tribute to Mad-Eye #RIPHP

Besides that, school is the same old. I love BYU the actual school, but living in Provo is hard for me. I'm trying something new, and keeping a gratitude journal this semester! It was my friend Kenna Lee's idea. She is da best.

"It's a great day to be alive" #countrymusic

SONG OF THE DAY


This is from the movie "Dear John." That movie is way too sad for me, but I love this song.

And here are some pictures. I got to be a model for a photographer here in Provo and it was so fun! Her business is called "One Take Photography" if you wanted to know.







Got sick of smiling haha

BYE NOW! 
Loves
and Luh
...-Lake-...


No comments:

Post a Comment