Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Word We Say



Perfectly said

Hate is a strong word
People think hell, damn, shit, are curse words?
I think hate is my curse word.
Hatred is a painful emotion...
So why in the world would we let ourselves go through pain, by feeling hatred?
Isn't it our choice to love or hate?
But it's easier said than done to always love.

If there was anything I could remove from this world, hatred would be it
It skews judgments, and it feeds other emotional pain...like jealousy, anger, and resentment                   
I’m not perfect
Even though I’ve told people I’ve hated them, or acted out on it,
I know it’s wrong and I try to be better each day.

I know one can never take back how they hurt someone through hate
Through words and actions too.
But I do believe in forgiveness
And I hope that people can find it in their hearts to forgive those who have done them wrong.
It’s pointless to live holding onto a wrong that someone has done unto you
Love and forgiveness are the keys to happiness I think.

RAEGAN

Raegan is one of my most treasured friends. You can tell I love her by how cheesy my smile is in this picture! She is the best example of love no matter what. She never says a bad word about anyone.  I miss her a lot, and when I think of people I want to be like I think of her.


It’s really cute because our little sisters are best friends now. Hopefully they go on to high school and run cross country together, too! If you’re reading this, I love you Raegan (and Kennedy her little sis)! 

Something that makes me smile...


Loves~
...-Lake-...


No comments:

Post a Comment