Monday, December 31, 2012

One More Week of Goodness

E.E. Cummings once said,

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."

A very wise statement! And truthful. Provo, UT does not sound like a very inviting place at the moment. I only have one more week until I go back. Although this holiday break has not been what I expected, and it has been hard, it is still much better than Provo has treated me! I am just going to have to buckle down, take A LOT OF FREAKING courage and make it through this semester! And then we will see where life decides to take me.

Over break, our family was able to FaceTime my step brother Tyler who is serving in Houston, TX.





And here we have me and my step sister Kimberly! (Kimi) She is the best. We got matching boots for Christmas :) And there is my other step brother Cole in the window being cray cray!



My song for this entry (If you haven't noticed, I love using songs to describe things). I feel like not just today but the next chapter of my life will be an even better one! I am excited to see what is in store.

Only my favorite and THE best band in the entire world)



Today is a day of hope

...-LAKE-...

No comments:

Post a Comment