Monday, January 14, 2013

Thankful

So, my song of the day!....makes me want SUMMER.SO.BAD. I love the video. 



Anyway....Today I thank God for the gift of music. And I love Jake Owen.

I forgot until I played the piano tonight how beautiful it really is and how it heals.

On a lighter note, I'm also thanking God for Ryan Gosling and his "Hey Girl" memes

hahaha yup
MY FRIENDS
I'm so thankful for my friends Brittani Kensington and Amber! We had a sleepover the last like 4 nights. Provo would not be bearable without them! We've done some fun things lately.... like eat, watch The House Bunny (seriously the best movie, and shelley's bod inspires me to work out more haha), eat, go to class, listen to Les Mis and Beyonce, eat, go to church, eat....yeah that's about it! 

possibly the ugliest pic known to mankind of me but it's okay because i love them :) this is kenz and amber


A TRIBUTE TO CARRIE MAE (The House Bunny) 

Carrie Mae: 1. The only magic I ever did was try to figure out how to stay in college for nine years and not go back to my trailer park in Idaho.

2. Do you guys know where the crapper is? I have to drop some timber. 

3. Do you guys know where the crapper is? I have to do a *very mysterious* thing in there... 
[whispers
...Drop some timber. 



I LOVE HER

loves ...-lake-...


No comments:

Post a Comment